- 2 lbs. peeled, cubed sweet potatoes
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- 1 tsp. grated orange peel
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1/3 cup chopped dates
- 1/2 cups chopped pecans
- lettuce leaves
- 1 can 11-oz mandarin oranges, drained
- Cook the potatoes until tender, about 5-8 minutes.
- Drain and then toss with lemon juice.
- In a large bowl, combine the mayonnaise, orange juice, honey, orange peel, ginger, salt, and nutmeg.
- Add in the warm potatoes, celery and dates. Toss to coat well.