- 1 cup creamy peanut butter, not natural-style
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup mini or regular chocolate chips
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Stir with a wooden spoon until combined.
- Roll the dough into approximately 1-tablespoon-size balls and place on ungreased cookie sheets, about 1 inch apart.
- Use a fork to press down on the balls and make a cross hatch pattern on each.
- Bake the cookies, rotating the racks halfway through, for 10-12 minutes, until puffed and golden. Let cool for a few minutes on the sheets, then remove with a spatula.
- Makes about 30-40 cookies.