- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 can (7.5 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- Heat oven to 375°F. In ungreased 8-inch round pan, place 1/4 cup butter; heat in oven 3 to 4 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir in brown sugar and corn syrup until well blended. Sprinkle with pecans.
- In small bowl, place 3 tablespoons melted butter. In another small bowl, mix granulated sugar and cinnamon.
- Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Dip biscuits into melted butter to coat all sides; dip into sugar mixture, coating well. Arrange biscuits, sides touching, over topping in pan.
- Bake 18 to 22 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 2 minutes; turn upside down onto heatproof serving plate. Let pan remain 1 minute so caramel can drizzle over rolls. Serve warm.