- 1/2 c. butter, softened
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1/2 c. packed brown sugar
- 1/2 c. creamy peanut butter
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 t. vanilla
- 1 c. flour
- 1/2 c. quick-cooking oats
- 1 t. baking soda
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1 c. (6 oz.) semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 c. confectioner's sugar
- 2 T. creamy peanut butter
- 2 T. milk
- Pre-heat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, cream the butter, sugars and peanut butter until light and fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Combine the flour, oats, baking soda and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixture and mix well.
- Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- Combine icing ingredients; drizzle over the top.
- Cool completely. Cut into bars.