Crisis Center of South Suburbia
35 Years Of Service To
Over 57,000 Women And Children
Over 250 volunteers make a difference in the lives of individuals and families that have been victimized by domestic violence within Chicago and the surrounding suburbs. This organization has served over 57,000 individuals, throughout their 35 years, by providing various services and advocacy programs. Please join us in supportingan organization that is truly undaunted in the face of adversity.
During the That Girl Conference bring in any new or gently used items from the following list to be donated to the Crisis Center for South Suburbia.
- Cough drops/throat lozenges
- Kleenex facial tissue (full and travel size)
- Nail clippers
- Body lotion
- Feminine Hygiene products (heavy flow please)
- Sturdy brushes/large tooth combs
- Ethnic hair care products (hair grease, relaxers, perms, etc. by Motions, Olive Products, etc.)
- Twin size blankets
- New Pillows
- Slippers (especially size 9)
- New or gently used coats